March Madness is here!! (and I am not referring to basketball)–I am referring to books.
Here are a few of my March mystery suggestions.
- Breaking Point, by C. J. Box
- Six Years, by Harlan Coben
- The Obituary Writer: A Novel, by Ann Hood
- Murder Below Montparnasse, by Cara Black
- Bay of Fires: A Novel, by Poppy Gee
- The Accursed, by Joyce Carol Oates
- Golden Egg, by Donna Leon
- A Dying Fall: A Ruth Galloway Mystery, by Elly Griffiths
- Donnybrook: A Novel, by Frank Bill
- The Andalucian Friend: A Novel, by Alexander Soderberg
May your life be filled with moments that inspire you!